Food Safety Excellence Awards 2019
| Nominations are now closed |
- CEO of the Year
- Technology Innovator of the Year
- Dairy company of the Year
- Beverage Company of the Year
- Food company of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- Company of the Year
- Packaging Innovation of the Year
- Nutrition company of the Year
- submission: NOW CLOSED
Objective of Award
- Promoting excellence in business
- Setting benchmarks for excellence
- Motivating for competitive improvement
WHY COMPETE ?
Some of the reasons why you must compete for the award are:
- The awards provides a Performa for self- assessment
- It would help focus attention on improvement areas
- It would help in gearing up for future challenges
- It would help in achieving world-class quality
- Winning the award would impart competitive edge to quality of your products and business and add to your company’s brand equity.
The application for Nomination should include:
- Covering Letter in an email
- Duly filled Application Form
- All the relevant documents as attachments
It is mandatory to attach following documents with this application form:
1. Company Brochure
2. Proof of Awards/Recognition received in past 3 Years (if any)
3. Other Relevant Documents (if available) As mentioned with respective questions in the application form.
- Information provided in the nomination form will be kept confidential and used for the awards process only.
- The form is simple to fill, so please provide as much detail as possible. All information is mandatory to fill.
- In case of any queries, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The objective of this application form is to judge the applicants for the FOOD SAFETY EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2018. It will guide the jury in assessing how effectively the entity is addressing its claim for the award category specified above.